Download Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 v5192 for Siemens NX Win64
Link download Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 for NX x64 full crack
Working with Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 full license
Interface language: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise 64-bit edition, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit (tested with v1809)
For solver: Microsoft Windows 2012 Server x64, Windows 2012 Server R2 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 with HPC Pack 2016
Microsoft Office 2013; Microsoft Office 2010; Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
Siemens NX 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Siemens NX 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Siemens NX 10.0.0.24, 10.0.2.6, 10.0.3.5
Siemens NX 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Siemens NX 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Siemens NX 1847 series (tested versions 1855, 1867)
Siemens NX 1872 series (tested versions 1872, 1876, 1880, 1884, 1888, 1892)
Siemens NX 1899 series (tested versions 1899, 1903, 1907, 1911, 1915). The update
option must not be used to install NX1899. Use of update option leads to missing files
required for FLOEFD. An installation from scratch is required.
Siemens NX 1926 series (tested version 1934)
Siemens NX 1953 series (tested version 1953)
Ethernet network adapter
Mouse or other pointing device
4 GB RAM minimum, more recommended
1 GB of free hard disk space, more required for simulation models
Description: FloEFD for NX is an application for modeling flow and heat transfer in liquids and gases in a CAD environment.
FloEFD is fully integrated into the environment of the corresponding CAD systems and uses solvers based on computational fluid dynamics (CFD) technology
For CAD-dependent versions, work directly with the model in the environment of the corresponding CAD
There is no need to convert geometry to another format, which often leads to a loss of quality. The task of calculating fluid dynamics and heat transfer at any time is fully synchronized with the model
Minimization of efforts and, as a consequence, errors in the process of synchronization of the set hydro-gas-dynamic problem and model
Automatic detection of changes in the model.
There is no need for “manual” construction of the geometry describing the area occupied by the liquid / gas
Automatic detection of the area occupied by liquid / gas.
The same graphical controls are used as in other modules of the corresponding CAD
Very easy to learn
Easy to use
Uses a tree of CAD model elements.
Intuitive and fully interactive
Using when creating a project / processing results of model elements selected in the graphics window / model tree
Visualization of calculation results in the form of static and animated images directly in the graphics window
Support for exporting results to MS Excel, Word. The ability to play and record animations
Support for multi-configuration model
For an effective multi-parameter study, implemented – the ability to clone projects, automatic start of a series of calculations.
Automated to reduce the number of cases when it is necessary to involve specialists in the field of fluid dynamics and heat transfer to analyze the formulation and calculation results
Reliable and fully automatic grid generator
Uses a unique turbulence and boundary layer model
Automatic control of solution convergence.
Reliable and accurate numerical methods and physical models
Large set of physical models
The ability to calculate very complex structures and physical phenomena.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and allows you to analyze a wide range of complex problems, including:
• Analysis of hydro-aerodynamics and heat transfer of two – and three-dimensional models
• Analysis of external and internal flow currents
• Analysis of steady and unsteady flow
• The flow of an incompressible liquid and a compressible gas, including including a combustible mixture, at subsonic,
transonic, supersonic and hypersonic flow regimes
• Condensation of water vapor
• Calculation of the relative humidity of air in gas streams
• Flow in non-Newtonian fluids (only laminar flow regime)
• Flow in a compressible fluid (fluid density depends on pressure)
• Currents in real gases
• Laminar, turbulent and transient flow analysis
• Analysis of vortex flows and fans
• Analysis of streams with solids
• Analysis of heat transfer within and between liquids and solids
• Analysis of teal transfer inside solids in the absence of a washing flow
• Calculation of thermal contact resistance
• Calculation of electrical contact resistance
• Thermoelectric coolers
• Heat transfer by radiation
• Joule heating
• Streams with gravity effects (also known as buoyancy effect)
• Porous media
• Heat pipes
• Heat transfer in printed circuit boards
• Heat transfer in perforated plates
• The flow of aerosol streams
• Taking into account the roughness of bodies when flowing
• Consideration of the tangential movement of the walls (mixing and rotation)
• Flow in rotating devices
• Cavitation in liquid streams
• Combustion in gas mixtures
If you want to download Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 full license, please click to DOWNLOAD symbol and complete check out a little help my website is maintained. The download link is appeared automatically when you complete check out.
Please see youtube video for download instruction by open *.txt file and copy youtube video link paste to your browser If you don’t know how to download.
Inside folder Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1, already have crack’s file and instruction how to install Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 step by step. I guarantee you can install Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2020.2.1 successfully if you follow that instruction.
If you also can not install it or any problems, please contact to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, then I will help you to install software by teamviewer.
Thanks a lot