download Maxwell v14.0 + Simplorer v9.0 + PExprt v7.0 32bit 64bit full crack
link download Simplorer v9.0 win32 win64 full license
link download Maxwell v14.0 win32 win64 full license
link download PExprt v7.0 win32 win64 full license
Maxwell® is the leading software for modeling electromagnetic fields, used for the design and study of two-dimensional and three-dimensional models, such as motors, sensors, transformers and other electrical and electromechanical devices for various applications. Maxwell® is based on the Finite Element Method (FEM) and accurately calculates static, harmonic electromagnetic and electric fields, as well as transients in field tasks.
What’s new in version 14:
* Integration with ANSYS® WorkBench.
* The functional dependence of the direction of magnetization is now supported in Maxwell 2D.
* Maxwell3D adds support for nonlinear anisotropic materials that depend on temperature.
* A ruler showing the scale of the current view is now (optional) displayed in the modeler’s windows.
* Creating an Initial Mesh for Maxwell3D involves several processors when using the default TAU mesher.
* In 2D and 3D transient, you can now calculate the inductance of the windings from time to time. In 2D and 3D magnetostatic, you can now choose the differential inductor calculation instead of the apparent inductance.
* Now in Maxwell it is possible to plot the vectors of force density vectors.
* The calculation of force and torque is now available in 3D electric transient tasks.
And others (more)
The Maxwell® v14 distribution includes the following programs:
Optimetrics ™ is a universal supplementary program that adds parametric, optimization, statistical analysis, and sensitivity analysis to the project.
RMxprt ™ is a program that accelerates the process of designing and optimizing rotating electrical machines. RMxprt uses the classical analytical theory of electrical machines and the equivalent magnetic circuit method to calculate the performance of a machine.
Maxwell Circuit Editor is a program for designing an electrical circuit that is used in Maxwell® transient tasks.
Simplorer® is a software for modeling electromechanical systems, creating a complete electromechanical laboratory on the desktop of the computer. Simplorer® includes simulation programs for electrical circuits and flowcharts. The components of Simplorer® projects can be models created in Ansoft Maxwell®, Q3D Extractor®, RMxprt ™, PExprt ™.
In the 9th version, a bundle with HFSS and SIwave was added.
PExprt ™ is a program that accelerates the design and optimization of transformers and inductors. Using the combination of the classical method and the finite element method, PExprt ™ determines the optimum core dimensions and shapes, air gaps, winding method. According to user-defined parameters, PExprt ™ defines several implementations of the device, using standard components libraries – cores and coil bodies. For each version, the program calculates various parameters, for example, the power dissipation.
If you want to download Maxwell v14.0 + Simplorer v9.0 + PExprt v7.0, please click to DOWNLOAD symbol and complete check out a little help my website is maintained. The download link is appeared automatically when you complete check out.
Please see youtube video for download instruction by open *.txt file and copy youtube video link paste to your browser If you don’t know how to download.
Inside folder Maxwell v14.0 + Simplorer v9.0 + PExprt v7.0, already have crack’s file and instruction how to install this version of Maxwell v14.0 + Simplorer v9.0 + PExprt v7.0 step by step. I guarantee you can install Maxwell v14.0 + Simplorer v9.0 + PExprt v7.0 successfully if you follow that instruction.
If you also can not install it or any problems, please contact to me by email: email@example.com, then I will help you to install software by teamviewer.
Thanks a lot