download Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2 Standalone/NX/CATIAV5/Creo/SolidEdge x64
Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2 v3828 Standalone/NX/CATIAV5/Creo/SolidEdge Suite x64
working with FloEFD.16.2.v3828.CatiaV5.Win64 full
Working with FloEFD.16.2.v3828.Creo.Win64
Working with FloEFD.16.2.v3828.NX.Win64 full license
Working with FloEFD.16.3.v3907.SolidEdge.Win64
Working with FloEFD.16.2 v3907 Win64
CATIA V5 R19 (recommended SP9)
CATIA V5 R20 (recommended SP7)
CATIA V5 R21 (recommended SP6)
CATIA V5-6 2012 (R22) (recommended SP6)
CATIA V5-6 2013 (R23) (recommended SP6)
CATIA V5-6 2014 (R24) (recommended SP5)
CATIA V5-6 2015 (R25) (recommended SP2)
CATIA V5-6 2016 (R26) (recommended SP2)
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4 (recommended datecode M220)
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5 (recommended datecode M280)
Creo Parametric v1.0 (recommended datecode M050)
Creo Parametric v2.0 (recommended datecode M190)
Сreo Parametric v3.0 (recommended datecode M110)
Siemens NX 11.0.0
Siemens NX 10.0.0-10.0.3
Siemens NX 9.0.1-9.0.3
Siemens NX 8.0.0-8.0.3
Siemens NX 8.5.1-8.5.2
Siemens NX 7.5.0-7.5.5
Siemens Solid Edge ST6-ST9
Description: FloEFD Standalone version does not require pre-installed CAD-systems, it is based on the advanced technology of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and allows analyzing a wide range of complex problems, including:
• Analysis of hydro-aerodynamics and heat transfer of two- and three-dimensional models
• Analysis of external and internal flow flows
• Analysis of steady and unsteady flow
• The flow of incompressible fluid and compressible gas, including including a combustible mixture, at subsonic, transonic, supersonic and hypersonic modes and currents
• Condensation of water vapor
• Calculation of the relative humidity of air in gas streams
• Flow a Non-Newtonian fluids (only laminar flow regime)
• Flow in a compressible fluid (the density of the liquid depends on the pressure)
• Flows in real gases
• Analysis of laminar, turbulent and unsteady flows
• Analysis of vortex flows and fans
• Analysis of flows with solid inclusions
• Analysis of heat exchange inside and between liquids and solids
• Analysis of the transfer of information inside solids in the absence of a washing stream
• Calculation of the thermal contact resistance
• Calculation of the electrical contact resistance
• Thermoelectric coolers
• Heat transfer by radiation
• Joel heating
• Flows with gravitational effects (also known as buoyancy effects)
• Porous media
• Heat Pipes
• Heat transfer in printed circuit boards
• Heat transfer in perforated plates
• Flow of aerosol streams
• Allowance for the roughness of bodies in flowing
• Allowance for the tangential movement of walls (displacement and rotation)
• Current in rotating devices
• Cavitation in fluid flows
• Combustion in gas mixtures
FloEFD for NX-CATIAV5-Creo-Solid Edge applications for modeling the flow and heat transfer in liquids and gases in the environment of the corresponding CAD-systems.
FloEFD is fully integrated into the environment of the corresponding CAD systems and uses solvers based on computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
For CAD-dependent versions, work directly with the model in the context of the corresponding CAD
There is no need to convert geometry to another format, often leading to a loss of quality
The task of calculating hydrodynamics and heat transfer at any time is completely synchronized with the model
Minimization of efforts, and as a result, errors in the process of synchronization of the hydrodynamic task and the model
Automatic detection of changes in the model.
There is no need for a “manual” geometry construction describing the area occupied by the liquid / gas
Automatic detection of the area occupied by the liquid / gas.
The same graphic controls are used as in other modules of the corresponding CAD
Very easy to learn
Easy to use
Uses the tree of CAD model elements.
Intuitive and fully interactive
Use when creating a project / processing the results of model elements selected in the graphics window / tree model
Visualization of calculation results in the form of static and animated images directly in the graphics window
Support the export of results in MS Excel, Word. Ability to play and record animation
Support for multi-configuration model
For effective multiparametric research, we realized the possibility of cloning projects, automatic start of a series of calculations.
Automated to reduce the number of cases when the analysis of the formulation and results of the calculation requires the involvement of specialists in the field of hydrodynamics and heat transfer
A reliable and fully automatic generator of calculated grids
A unique model of turbulence and boundary layer is used.
Automatic control of convergence solution.
Reliable and accurate numerical methods and physical models
A large set of physical models
The ability to calculate very complex structures and physical phenomena.
Additional information: The release also contains installations for solvers under Linux64. These are only solvers, without a GUI. To use them, you must prepare the original data in versions under Windows.
If you want to download Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2 full (7.1GB), please click to DOWNLOAD symbol and complete check out a little help my website is maintained. The download link is appeared automatically when you complete check out.
Please see youtube video for download instruction by open *.txt file and copy youtube video link paste to your browser If you don’t know how to download.
Inside folder Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2, already have crack’s file and instruction how to install Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2 step by step. I guarantee you can install Mentor Graphics FloEFD 16.2 successfully if you follow that instruction.
If you also can not install it or any problems, please contact to me by email: email@example.com, then I will help you to install software by teamviewer.
Thanks a lot