Download InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 x64 full license
Link download InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 win64 full
Working with InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 Win64 full
Interface language: English
System requirements: Windows 64-bit
Description: PolyWorks (PW) is a multifunctional software produced by InnovMetricSoftware Inc., used for processing laser scanning data: reverse engineering, control of geometric parameters of products, architecture tasks, monitoring of deformations of the earth’s surface and many others. PolyWorks software package allows you to efficiently and quickly work with very large amounts of data. PolyWorks consists of several modules and has a wide range of tools that simplify and speed up working with data. It is important to note that the complex allows you to work with data obtained from three-dimensional scanners of all known brands.
• This module is intended for primary data processing.
• Initially, the import of data obtained using a terrestrial three-dimensional scanner or data that has already been processed in other programs. Already at this stage, there are some processing possibilities: data is imported with a specified accuracy (the step of sampling points is set); data can be filtered by distance.
• Primary processing of point clouds is performed: scaling of point clouds; filtering for coincident points, that is, ordering (points diverging by distances less than the specified one are removed). The module performs binding to an external coordinate system and stitching scans.
• The program allows you to select the stitching method, which can be subdivided into: visual stitching methods; by reference objects. And what is important: the program produces statistics and histograms of merge errors, and creates primary polygonal models.
• Data can be exported in many formats (AC, BRE, PIF, PTX, SURF) and as polygonal models in DXF, IGES.
• Designed to create a triangulation model, the module allows you to manually define the parameters responsible for the quality and accuracy of the created model.
• The module is designed to work with TIN surfaces created in PW or imported from other programs.
• The module contains functions of smoothing, filling “holes”, re-angulation (individual areas can be triangulated anew with less precision), various mechanisms for creating curves and tools for editing them.
• This module implements functions for creating and editing NURBS surfaces – surfaces that are created from curves, and the module provides many ways to create these curves: manually – certain curves are drawn at specified points, curves are constructed at the intersections with the plane model, by sections , a grid of curves is automatically generated according to the model with a given accuracy (step and maximum distance at which they are separated from the model).
Includes tools to:
• to inscribe geometric primitives into the point cloud (circle, cone, cylinder, plane, point, polyline, sphere and vector);
• construction of polygonal surfaces;
• combining data and reference objects into a single and unique coordinate system;
• profiling, creation of arbitrary and specified sections;
• make detailed comparisons, statistics and reports within or between data, reference objects and primitives;
• all types of measurements, control of the position and state of complex structures (measurement of geometric dimensions, both linear and angular, areas, volumes);
• export of data and reference objects in many formats.
• Reducing mostly colored polygonal 3D-models. An auxiliary module that allows you to reduce the weight of the model by reducing the number of its constituent elements (triangles or patches).
• The module allows you to combine a model and its texture map, that is, to get a model with textures that displays not only geometric, but also physical properties of the model. The texture map must be obtained from the scanner, that is, the received data from the scanner, in addition to coordinates, must contain information about the intensity. Two types of data are combined, as a result, the model looks as close to reality.
• Module for viewing data.
• Models created in the program are saved in an internal format and can be viewed in a free supplied module. The PolyWorks software product is intended for a certain range of tasks, the solution of which in other software products is not possible.
• This scope covers many aspects. For example: Monitoring of deformations of the earth’s surface, landslide processes and soil subsidence under the influence of man-made factors. By superimposing models created at different times, the magnitude and direction of the displacements can be obtained. And the data on these displacements will not be characterized by separate control points.
• Since a continuous survey is performed during scanning, the necessary information can be obtained practically at any point on the surface. The data obtained is presented in the form of a colored three-dimensional model with a distribution of colors depending on the magnitude of deformations.
• A simple click of the mouse button at any point of this model on the screen displays the magnitude and direction of deformation, as well as the coordinates of this point in different cycles of observation. Then, diagrams of the distribution of these quantities are built, which can be transformed into various graphs, charts and histograms in MS Excel format.
• A three-dimensional model of the earth’s surface allows you to solve a variety of tasks, ranging from calculating the volume of explosive blocks in open-pit mines and ending with a conventional topographic plan and materials for land management documentation.
• Using the tools of the PolyWorks software product in automatic mode, in this case, it is also possible to solve the following tasks:
Analysis of surfaces (magnitude and direction of deformation). Surface analysis – cuts (they can be performed in different directions: perpendicular to the board and in horizontal planes: in the first case, this is one of the main parameters for assessing the quality of the explosion and the location of the ore, in the other we get a topographic plan of the open pit).
• Creation of isolines of the collapse surface. Assessment of the camber and the exploded volume (the camber assessment using these models can be performed as follows: the camber is divided into calculated blocks (for example, 3 × 3 m) and the volume of each such block is estimated; these calculations are carried out from the calculated plane at a given elevation) Many other tasks. Tasks of industrial enterprises associated with measuring inaccessible and complex objects, building three-dimensional models of objects and preparing materials for use in automatic design systems and enterprise management systems. Monitoring the condition of buildings and structures, in particular, observation of deformations.
• By superimposing models created at different times, you can get the magnitude and direction of displacements at any point in the structure. It is possible to superimpose the current model on a certain “reference” model, the role of which can be played by the design one. In this case, we will have deviations from the “ideal” parameters. An example of such a deformation is the deflection of a hipped roof.
• Deformation monitoring is carried out both for the building as a whole and for individual structural elements, including inaccessible ones.
If you want to download InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 full license, please click to DOWNLOAD symbol and complete check out a little help my website is maintained. The download link is appeared automatically when you complete check out.
Please see youtube video for download instruction by open *.txt file and copy youtube video link paste to your browser If you don’t know how to download.
Inside folder InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1, already have crack’s file and instruction how to install InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 step by step. I guarantee you can install InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2020 IR7.1 successfully if you follow that instruction.
If you also can not install it or any problems, please contact to me by email: email@example.com, then I will help you to install software by teamviewer.
Thanks a lot