Download ANSYS SpaceClaim + DesignSpark Mechanical 2017 SP0 Win64 full
SpaceClaim – software development company for creating and editing of 3D-models of solid state. The leader of the company is Michael Payne – a former co-founder of PTC and one of the founders of SolidWorks, later worked as executive director in Spatial Corp. and chief technologist at Dassault Systemes.
SpaceClaim – a program for creating and editing of 3D-models of solid-state, primarily addressed to engineers who need to contribute to the development of the product, but who do not currently use any of the “primary» MCAD-systems. The program can work with most formats of 3D MCAD-systems, and store data in its own, completely open format based on XML technology.
SpaceClaim system can serve as a complement to the functional NX and improve user experience. In addition, SpaceClaim helps increase the efficiency of the company as a whole, extending all the benefits of 3D to all stakeholders. Thus, to optimize the product design process, improving the exchange of information, which leads to a decrease in the number of iterations during the design and speed-to-market.
SpaceClaim provides engineers a new level of flexibility in the design process.
Improvements made in SpaceClaim 2012 include increased opportunities to work with sheet metal, as well as the following options:
– Mechanisms for the placement conditions are maintained contact function, ball joints, gears.
– Applying a direct three-dimensional points, lines, grooves.
– Advanced options for working with sheet metal, such as: a new library and new forms, flat patterns, foldable in three-dimensional objects, light configuration, engraving.
– Selection of components in size for speed cleaning assembly of unnecessary components. Detailed options, such as custom symbols, symbol library, modular grid coordinate system for use in the automotive and aerospace industries.
– Advanced configuration of their own tools and interactive objects.